The Stop Motion Maker allows you to create a stop motion video from a video file. You can extract frames at specified intervals and play them at a different speed. You can also change the output format.
- Go to the Stop Motion Maker.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a video file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
Change video settings
- To change the video speed, in the Speed section, select the option of your choice: Slow, Medium, or Fast.
- To set the period of taking the frames in seconds, in the Clip rate section, select the value of your choice: 0.2s, 0.4s, 0.6s, 1.0s, or 1.5s.
Append a reversed video
Select Append reversed video to add the same video played backward to the end of the file. The video duration will be two times longer.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the required file type in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
- To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported your project, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required).