The Reverse Video tool allows you to play your video backward at a different speed. You can also mute the video and change its format.
- Go to the Reverse Video tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage.
Once the file is uploaded it will be reversed automatically.
Video playback in the editor may sometimes look choppy or lagging in some browsers. Your network condition or browser video codecs can be the reason. However, your final output will play smoothly.
Change video settings
- To change the speed of the reversed video, in the Reverse speed section, select the value of your choice. The video length will change respectively.
- To remove the sound from the reversed video, select Mute video.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the required file type in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported your project, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (Clideo Pro Plan is required).