The Merge Audio tool allows you to create one audio track out of several files. You can also change the order of the files and file format.
Add video files and images
- Go to the Merge Audio tool.
To add your audio files, do one of the following:
- Click Choose files to select files from your device.
- Drag and drop audio files from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select files from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
You can add one or several audio files or add just one file and upload the others later.
You can also add a video file, and the tool will extract an audio track from it.
Once the files are uploaded, you can add or remove them and change their order:
- To add more audio files, click Add more files in the right pane or Add more audios in the timeline. You can repeat this as many times as you need.
- To delete a file, hover over a thumbnail in the timeline, and then click the x icon. You cannot delete the only file in the timeline.
- To change the order of the files, drag and drop them in the timeline.
- To navigate between the files in the Preview pane, use the Play, Previous, and Next icons.
Add a crossfade effect
To add a smooth transition effect between the files, select Crossfade.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your audio
- To combine the files, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported the project, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro subscription is required).