The Compress Video tool allows you to reduce the video file size without losing its quality.
- Go to the Compress Video tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
- Once the file is uploaded, the compression starts automatically. Above the preview player, you will see the compression percentage rate, the file's old and the new size.
The tool compresses as much as it can and, currently, has no compression settings that you can change. The final compression rate depends on your video. If it has few small moving details, the compression level could be high and vice versa. For iPhone, however, we have the Compress Video iOS App that allows changing the compression settings.
Save your video
Once compression is over, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro plan is required).