The Compress Video tool allows you to reduce the video file size without losing its quality.
- Go to the Compress Video tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
- Once the file is uploaded, choose one of the compression options: Basic, Strong, or Superb (a Clideo Pro plan is required). Optionally, in the Audio track drop-down, select whether to keep the audio track as it is or remove it.
- To start compression, click the Compress button.
The Expected size and compression ratio values are preliminary estimations and are not 100% guaranteed. The final size and compression ratio might be slightly different depending on your video.
Save your video
Once compression is over, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro plan is required).