You can disconnect your Google Drive or Dropbox from Clideo if you do not need to download or upload your files via your cloud storage.
Disconnect your Google Drive from Clideo
To disconnect your Google Drive from Clideo, please do the following:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions.
- In the Third-party apps with account access section, click Clideo.
Click REMOVE ACCESS, and then click OK to confirm the access removal.
Your Google Drive will be disconnected from Clideo.
Disconnect your Dropbox from Clideo
To disconnect your Dropbox from Clideo, please do the following:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/account/connected_apps.
- Under Connected apps, click Clideo.
- Click Disconnect at the bottom right.
Select Also remove Clideo folder from my Dropbox if you do not want to keep the Clideo folder in your Dropbox storage, and then click Disconnect to confirm.
Your Dropbox will be disconnected from Clideo.
Read more about managing third-party apps on Dropbox.