The Slideshow Maker tool allows you to add an alternative soundtrack to your slideshow video. You can trim or loop the track, adjust its volume.
Before you begin
To add an audio file, in the right pane, do one of the following:
- Click Add audio to select files from your device.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the Add audio button to select files from your Google Drive or Dropbox.
Change audio settings
Once you have added the audio file, in the Audio options section, you can edit its settings:
- To select a part of the soundtrack you want to use, click Trim audio, and, in the trimming pop-up screen, specify the start and end points of the track: drag the yellow handles in the track timeline or type the exact timestamps under the timeline.
Then click Trim to save the changes.
- To change the volume for the sound of your video and audio tracks, click the Volume icon to the right of the Trim audio button, and move the sliders to increase or decrease the volume level.
- If the audio duration is shorter than the video file, next to the Volume icon, you will see the Loop icon with the infinity symbol. Click it if you want the audio track to repeat until the end of the video.
- To delete the added audio file, hover over a thumbnail in the timeline, and then click the x icon. You cannot delete the only file left in the timeline.