DPI Converter allows you to choose an image DPI from 72 to 600 dots per inch or set a custom one.
Add an image
- Go to the DPI Converter.
To add your image, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button, to select a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage.
Once the file is uploaded, do one of the following:
- To set a new DPI, select one of the options: from 72 to 600 DPI.
- To set a custom DPI, select the Custom option and enter the value you need (the maximum value is 2400).
Save your image
- To save the file, click the Continue button and wait for your file to be processed.
Once the conversion is over, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required).
DPI Converter does not change your image resolution or quality. The grainy picture will not become sharp. DPI is important only for printing the image, as some programs/shops/services may request an exact DPI for printing.