The Resize Video tool allows you to change the size not only for videos but also for images. The tool includes custom resizing options, as well as social media presets. You can also crop an image to fill or fit the selected frame and change its background settings if necessary.
Add an image
- Go to the Resize Video tool.
To add your image, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop an image from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
Resize your image
Once the file is uploaded, in the Resize for section to the right of the preview, do one of the following:
- To resize using the predefined presets, select the social media you need in the upper drop-down menu and the post type in the bottom one.
To specify the size manually, select the Custom option in the upper drop-down list, choose the aspect ratio in the bottom one, and type the image height or width in the corresponding box (the second parameter will adjust automatically).
Click the Constrain proportions icon between the height and width boxes to set both values manually.
Change crop settings
If you have black bars along the top and bottom or left and right of your image, in the Crop options section, do one of the following:
- Click Fill to fill the entire frame with the video, scale, and crop it if required.
- Select Fit to fit the entire video without cropping within the frame and add black bars if required.
- Click the Zoom in or Zoom out icons to zoom the video in or out.
- Click the Arrow cross icon and use the arrows to move the image within the frame.
- Click the Background color icon to change the color of the bars or blur them.
Export and save your image
- To resize the file and apply other changes, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported the project, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro plan is required).