The Flip Video tool allows you to mirror your video horizontally and vertically. You can also change the file format.
- Go to the Flip Video tool.
To add your video, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage.
Click the buttons with the vertical or horizontal flip icons to the right of the preview. You can select one or both options.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
- To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported your project, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save it to your device, click Download.
- To save it to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required).