The Mute Video tool allows you to remove a soundtrack from your video.
Mute your video
- Go to the Mute Video tool.
To add your file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage.
When you upload the file, the soundtrack is automatically removed from your video.
Save your video
Once you have muted your video file, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro plan is required).