The Adjust Video tool allows you to change your video's brightness, saturation, contrast, add a vignette and a fade effect. You can also change the file format.
- Go to the Adjust Video tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
Once the file is uploaded, drag the sliders to the right of the player to adjust the following settings: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Fade, and Vignette.
Click the Reset all option below the sliders to reset the settings to default.
Tip: You can use the tool the make your video look a bit clearer or less blurry by adjusting the video's brightness and contrast settings. We recommend increasing the brightness and decreasing the contrast a bit. While it won’t solve all the problems of a blurry video, it might still help make your video look clearer a bit.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the required file type in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
- To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported the project, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save it to your device, click Download.
- To save it to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required).