The Loop Video tool allows you to repeat your video from 2 to 6 times or create an infinite GIF out of it. You can also change the file format.
- Go to the Loop Video tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
Once the file is uploaded, select the number of video repetitions in the Loop the clip grid to the right of the player.
- Click 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 6x to repeat the video from 2 to 6 times respectively.
- Click the Infinity icon to repeat the video continuously as an endless GIF.
When you choose to repeat the video continuously, the tool creates a GIF from a video file. Make sure, you read more about continuous video loop.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
- To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported your project, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required).