The Speed Video tool allows you to make your video slower or faster. You can also mute the video and change its format.
- Go to the Speed Video tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
Once the file is uploaded, to select the speed in the Change video speed section to the right of the player, do one of the following:
- To set a custom speed, drag the slider.
- To slow down or speed up the video respectively, select one of the speed presets: 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.25x, 1.5x, or 2x.
If you want to mute the video, tick the Mute video box at the bottom right part of the screen.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
- To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported your project, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro Plan is required).