As a registered or premium user, you can access your projects created within a specified period of time.
Clideo does not have a separate sign-up option with password creation. When you sign in to the service the first time, we create your Clideo account automatically.
You can sign in or sign up to Clideo with your social media account or email address.
Your account is linked to your email address. You can use both your social media accounts with the same email and this email alone to sign in to your Clideo account.
Sign in or sign up with a social media account
- Click Sign in at the top right.
- Select an option to sign in with: Google, Facebook, or Apple.
- If prompted, authorize Clideo to access your account and sign in.
If you sign in to Clideo with your social media account, Clideo does not get access to your media files or post anything to your feed.
If you receive an error when signing up with your Facebook social media account, use your Google or Apple social media account to sign up.
Sign in or sign up with an email
- Click the Sign in button at the top right.
- In the Enter email field, type your email address. We will send an email with a one-time verification code to this address.
- Go to your inbox, find the email with the verification code, insert the code in the Enter code field, and click Login.
The verification code is valid for 10 minutes and can only be used once. Check your spam folder if you cannot find the code in your inbox.