If you create a Clideo account using your email, you can connect Google, Facebook, or Apple accounts. This connection will let you sign in using both the email and social media accounts you choose to link.
Before you begin
- Go to clideo.com and sign in with your email.
- Click the red circle with your initial letter at the top right to open your Account settings page.
- Under Login options, next to Google, click Connect.
- In the pop-up screen, select the Google account you want to use or enter the details of a new one.
- Under Login options, next to Facebook, click Connect.
- In the new window, enter your Facebook log-in details.
- Under Login options, next to Apple, click Connect.
- In the new window, enter your Apple ID.
If you are already logged in to the chosen social media on the current device or browser, after clicking Connect, the account will connect automatically, without asking for authorization.
When you link your Google account with Clideo, you do not connect your Google Drive cloud storage automatically. To upload or download files from or to Google Drive, you need to enable this option separately. Read how to connect your cloud storage accounts here.
You see the following error message when trying to connect your social account to Clideo: This Google (Facebook, Apple) account is already associated with another Clideo account and cannot be connected.
Most likely, the social account you are trying to connect is already used as a sign-in method in another Clideo account and you need to disconnect it from that account first or use another social account.
To disconnect, do the following:
- Log out from your current account.
- Sign in to your old account using the social media account you were trying to connect (How to sign in or sign up to Clideo?).
- Disconnect this social media account from the old account (How to disconnect my social media accounts from Clideo?). Make sure you have another sign-in option left (email or another social account). Alternatively, you can delete the old account (How to delete my account?).
- Sign in to your current account again with your email (do not use the social account you disconnected).
- Connect your social media account to the current account (How to connect my social media accounts with Clideo?).
If you need to transfer files from your old account to the current one, contact our support team.