If you create a Clideo account using your email, you can connect Google, Facebook, or Apple accounts. This connection will let you sign in using both the email and social media accounts you choose to link.
Before you begin
- Go to clideo.com and sign in with your email.
- Click the red circle with your initial letter at the top right to open your Account settings page.
- Under Login options, next to Google, click Connect.
- In the pop-up screen, select the Google account you want to use or enter the details of a new one.
- Under Login options, next to Facebook, click Connect.
- In the new window, enter your Facebook log-in details.
- Under Login options, next to Apple, click Connect.
- In the new window, enter your Apple ID.
If you are already logged in to the chosen social media on the current device or browser, after clicking Connect, the account will connect automatically, without asking for authorization.
When you link your Google account with Clideo, you do not connect your Google Drive cloud storage automatically. To upload or download files from or to Google Drive, you need to enable this option separately. Read how to connect your cloud storage accounts here.