You can delete your account after signing in to Clideo.
- Go to clideo.com and sign in to your profile.
- Click the red circle with your initial letter at the top right.
- To delete the account, click the Delete account button below the Login options section, select Yes, I want to delete my account in the pop-up screen, and then click Confirm.
- If you used social media accounts for signing in, you may also need to delete our application in the settings of your social media account:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/settings?tab=applications§ion=active
- Google: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Apple: https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
Clideo account is created each time you sign in via social media or email. If you try to sign in after deleting your account, you will succeed, but it will actually be a new account, without your previous projects or settings.