If you want to disconnect your social media accounts from Clideo, do the following:
- Go to clideo.com, sign in, and click the red circle with your initial letter at the top right.
- Under Login options, select the social network you want to disconnect, click Disconnect and confirm in the pop-up window.
- You may also need to delete our application in the settings of your social media account:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/settings?tab=applications§ion=active
- Google: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Apple: https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
Clideo account is created each time you sign in via social media or email. If you try to sign in after disconnecting your account, you will succeed, but you will actually create a new account, without your previous projects or settings.