In rare cases, you may experience purchase issues and your payment may not go through. First of all, do not repeat your payment a lot of times, because this may lead to a temporary block of your payment method by our billing provider for multiple unsuccessful payment attempts.
You might see the following error message: "An unexpected error occurred, and we are not currently able to accept payment".
Here are the most common payment issues you may encounter:
- Most obvious – you may have insufficient funds on your Credit Card or PayPal account. In this case, you will get an error. Your credit card has not been charged. You should replenish your Credit Card or PayPal account and try again.
- You may have entered an incorrect CVV code. Your credit card has not been charged. You should retry your payment with the correct CVV code.
- You are trying to order a subscription from your PayPal balance and not from the credit card linked to your PayPal account. Unfortunately, PayPal doesn't support ordering subscription packages from a PayPal balance, you will need to pay from the linked credit card.
- Your payment may have been declined by PayPal. Your PayPal account has not been charged. If you see that some amounts were blocked on your credit card – they will be unblocked soon. No money will be charged from your credit card or PayPal account. You should contact PayPal and ask them why they declined your payment or you may try other payment options.
- Your payment may have been declined by the bank that issued your Credit Card. So you have to contact the bank, that issued this Credit Card, and ask them about this issue. Alternatively, you may try to use another Credit Card or PayPal. Your credit card has not been charged. If you see that some amounts were blocked on your Credit Card – it will be unblocked soon. No money will be charged from your credit card.
- Your payment may have failed our billing's fraud review checks and has been canceled without completion. It might happen if the country of your IP address doesn't match the country of the bank, that issued the card. You may retry your payment using the tips listed below:
- Try again with a fresh browser (clear cache before retry).
- Try again with a different browser (Firefox instead of Google Chrome, etc.).
- Try again from a different PC altogether should be also considered.
You may also discuss any questions about your payment and your further actions directly with our billing partner: FastSpring.