Sometimes you cannot access your projects after editing and experience the following problems:
- When you click the Download button, you see the 403 Forbidden error.
- You cannot see the preview on the result page.
- The projects' thumbnails in your profile are not displayed.
After you export a project in Clideo tools, the system generates a unique download link for the resulting file and its preview thumbnails in your profile.
For security reasons, this data is bound to your IP (Internet Protocol) address. Such a binding ensures that no one else but you can download your project and makes it impossible to share your download links with another person (another IP).
Depending on your current ISP (Internet Service Provider), you might have a static or dynamic external IP. When your IP address is static, it does not change. When your IP address is dynamic, it is automatically assigned by the network every time you connect and can change over time.
A static IP address is required for a better experience with Clideo tools. Most devices, however, have a dynamic IP address. And in some cases, it can change in between the system generates a download link and you try to access it.
To fix the problem, you can perform one of the following:
- Reload the page (press F5 on your keyboard) to regenerate the download link and click the Download button again.
- Try downloading the files to your Google Drive or Dropbox cloud storage. Read the article to find out how you can save to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Ask your network administrator to configure your environment so that the requests to clideo.com and * .clideo.com come from a single static external IP.