In the Loop Video tool, when you choose to repeat the video continuously, the tool creates a GIF from a video file. Due to the technical limitations of GIF format, the resulting file will be as follows:
- The file will have no sound.
- The color scheme will be up to 256 colors.
- The file size may be an order of magnitude larger than the original one.
- The resolution and overall quality may be worse than the original file.
A video file by itself cannot be looped, as it always has the first and last frame and is played once from start to finish. If you want to loop the video file playback, it is better to focus on the application or technology that is playing the file:
- In a media player, turn on the Repeat option.
- In a browser, use the HTML5 video player loop option.