Your video is not loading after upload. In some cases, you can get one of the following error messages as well:
- File not found.
- Error 400.
- Something went wrong, please try again.
- Preview is not available / Your browser does not support the MP4 format.
- Sorry your browser cannot play the uploaded video but you can still work with the tool using a still image from the video.
Most likely, the reason is that your IP address or session has changed.
For security reasons, all the data on our servers is bound to your IP (Internet Protocol) address. Such a binding ensures that no one else but you can download your project and makes it impossible to share your download links with another person (another IP).
The IP address or session can change in the following cases:
- You try to view your project in another browser.
- Clideo cookies in your browser were deleted. Or you use our website from a corporate device that has strict security policies (preventing usage of cookies or localStorage of your browser) set by your system administrator.
- You use anonymizers, VPN services, or proxy server.
- You have some extensions enabled in your browser that may heavily interfere with the operation of our website.
- You do not have enough RAM on the device, and your browser (especially Google Chrome) unloads tabs from memory. Also, some extensions designed to save RAM can do the same forcefully. This can greatly interfere with the normal functioning of our tools (especially those that do not have an editor – Compress VIdeo, Mute Video).
- You have a dynamic IP from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), which is automatically changed from time to time. This is especially true if you are using our website from a corporate network that often has a pool of external IP addresses and juggles them when making requests to different servers.
In case of any inconsistencies, our website will not be able to authenticate your request and as a security measure will not allow your browser to access the media files.
To fix the problem, you can perform one of the following:
- Do not access your account from different browsers or computers simultaneously.
- Allow cookies for *.clideo.com in your browser settings.
- Turn off or do not use anonymizers and VPN services.
- Try working in Incognito, Guest, or Private modes. These modes, as a rule, disable any of the extensions or specific browser settings that can interfere with your work.
- Prevent Google Chrome from refreshing or discarding our tabs: Open the Discards panel by typing chrome://discards/ in the address bar. For the row with the Clideo tool tab, in the Auto Discardable column, click Toggle to disable this option.
- Consider buying a static IP from your ISP or ask your network administrator to configure your environment so that the requests to clideo.com and *.clideo.com come from a single static external IP.