You can create a project using the uploaded files (video, audio, images), the free in-built stock libraries with audio, video, and images or you can create your own video, audio or screen recording.
If you upload up to 10 files that can be played in your browser (for example, .mp4, .mp3, .png, .jpeg), these files will be added to the timeline automatically. Otherwise, you will need to add your video, audio, or image from Uploads to your project timeline manually.
To add an uploaded file to the timeline manually, in the navigation sidebar, click Uploads, and then do one of the following:
- In the Uploads section, click the media thumbnail.
- From the Uploads section, click and drag the media file to the timeline or canvas.
To add a file from in-built stock libraries to the project timeline, in the navigation sidebar, click Audio, Videos, or Images and then do one of the following:
- In the Audio, Videos, or Images section, click the media thumbnail.
- In the Videos, Images section, click the full-screen icon at the top right of the thumbnail and, in the pop-up preview screen, click Add to Timeline or Add to Uploads.
- From the Audio, Videos, or Images section, click and drag the media file to the timeline or canvas.
All media files added to the timeline from stock libraries are automatically added to Uploads.
To search for video, images, or audio files, do one of the following:
- In the Audio, Videos, or Images section, type keywords into the search field.
- In the Audio, Videos, or Images section, click one of the predefined tags below the search field.
- In the Audio section, select Music or SFX (sound effects) from the drop-down list in the search field to display music or sound effect correspondingly.
- In the Audio section, click the far right drop-down arrow in the search field to apply additional filters: Genre, Mood, Movement, and Duration for Music or Theme and Duration for SFX.
The videos and images stock library is powered by Pixabay. For details on proper content usage in general, refer to the Pixabay Content License. For additional details, click the Video from Pixabay or Image from Pixabay links on the pop-up preview screen for each media file.
To create and add your own video, audio or screen recording, in the navigation sidebar, click Record, and then select one of the recording options:
- To record audio using your device microphone, click Audio.
- To record video using your device camera, click Camera.
- To record your screen, click Screen.
- To record your screen along with a video using your device camera, click Screen & Camera.
Refer to this article for more details about making your own recording.
To remove the media file from the project timeline, select its thumbnail, and then do one of the following:
- At the top-left of the timeline, click the Delete icon.
- Press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
The file will be removed from your project but will stay in the Uploads section.