Once your text element is added to the project, you can move it, edit the text itself, its font, size, as well as text and background color settings.
To edit text settings, click the correspondent element in the timeline. The selected element is outlined in yellow.
Move text element
To move the text element, in the preview pane, hold and drag it to place it anywhere on the canvas.
Edit text element
To change the text element, click the Edit text tab, and then do one of the following:
- By default, the text color is white. To change the text color, select one of the color presets or click #FFFFFF to specify a custom color.
- To change the text, in the Your text field type the text you need.
- To change the text font and its weight, select one of the options from the Font and Weight lists. Please, note, that the number of weight options varies depending on the selected font.
Adjust text element properties
To adjust the text element properties, click the Adjust tab, and then do one of the following:
- To resize the text element proportionally smaller or larger, drag the Text Size slider. Alternatively, in the preview pane, click and drag the corner handles in or out.
- To adjust the vertical distance between lines, drag the Line Height slider.
- To adjust the horizontal distance between letters, drag the Letter Spacing slider.
- To adjust the horizontal alignment of text within the text box, click one of the alignment icons.
- To underline the text, click the Underline icon.
- To change the text to cursive, click the Italics icon.
- To capitalize the text, click the Capitalize icon.
Change text background
To change the text background settings, click the Background ta, and then do the following:
- To change the background color, click Set color to specify a custom color or select one of the color presets.
- To change the opacity of the background color, click the color HEX code and drag the opacity slider.
- To round the corners of the background, drag the Rounding slider.
Rotate text element
To rotate the text element, in the preview pane, click the Rotation handle at the bottom of the yellow rectangle and rotate the image manually.
Remove text element
To remove the text element from the project, press the Delete button on your keyboard.