Once your image, GIF, or sticker is added to the project, you can transform it, flip, rotate, and adjust color settings.
To edit the settings, click the correspondent element in the timeline or on the canvas. The selected element is outlined in yellow. Then do one of the following:
To move the image, on the canvas, hold and drag it to place it anywhere on the canvas.
To transform the image, click the Transform tab and then do one of the following:
- To fill the entire canvas with the image, scale, and crop it if required, click Fill.
- To fit the entire image without cropping within the canvas and add black bars if required, click Fit.
- To make the image proportionally smaller or larger on the canvas, click and drag the corner handles in or out.
- To flip the image, in the Flip & Rotate section, click the Vertical or Horizontal flip icons.
- To rotate the image, in the Flip & Rotate section, click the Rotate icon or use the plus and minus buttons to specify the rotation angle. Alternatively, on the canvas, click the Rotation handle at the bottom of the yellow rectangle and rotate the image manually.
Adjust image color settings
To adjust color settings, click the Adjust tab and drag the sliders to change your video opacity, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, and add a blur effect. To return the settings to default, scroll this section to the bottom and click Reset.
Change speed for animated images
To slow down or speed up animated GIFs or stickers, click the Speed tab and drag the slider to set a custom speed or select one of the speed presets 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.25, 1.5, or 2.
To remove the image from the project timeline, select its thumbnail, and then do one of the following:
- At the top-left of the timeline, click the Delete icon.
- Press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
The file will be removed from your project but will stay in the Media section.
In the editor, animated GIFs or stickers with transparency may display a white background on some Apple devices. However, after export, they will be transparent.