Once your image is added to the project, you can transform it, flip, rotate, and adjust color settings.
To edit image settings, click the correspondent element in the timeline. The selected element is outlined in yellow. Then do one of the following:
To move the image, in the preview pane, hold and drag it to place it anywhere on the canvas.
To transform the image, click the Transform tab and then do one of the following:
- To fill the entire canvas with the image, scale, and crop it if required, click Fill.
- To fit the entire image without cropping within the canvas and add black bars if required, click Fit.
- To make the image proportionally smaller or larger, in the preview pane, click and drag the corner handles in or out.
- To flip the image, in the Flip & Rotate section, click the Vertical or Horizontal flip icons.
- To rotate the image, in the Flip & Rotate section, click the Rotate icon or use the plus and minus buttons to specify the rotation angle. Alternatively, in the preview pane, click the Rotation handle at the bottom of the yellow rectangle and rotate the image manually.
Adjust image color settings
To adjust color settings, click the Adjust tab and drag the sliders to change your video opacity, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, and add a blur effect. To return the settings to default, scroll this section to the bottom and click Reset.
To remove the image from the project, press the Delete button on your keyboard. The file will be removed from your project but will stay in the My Media section.