Once your video is added to the project, you can trim, transform, rotate, and adjust its color settings, volume, and speed.
To edit video settings, click the correspondent element in the timeline or on the canvas to select it. The selected element is outlined in yellow.
To move the video, on the canvas, click and drag it to place it anywhere on the canvas.
To trim the video, in the timeline, drag the yellow handles of the video element to specify the required duration for the video.
To transform the video, click the Transform tab and then do one of the following:
- To fill the entire canvas with the video, scale, and crop it if required, click Fill.
- To fit the entire video without cropping within the canvas and add black bars if required, click Fit.
- To make the video proportionally smaller or larger, on the canvas, click and drag the corner handles in or out.
- To flip the video, in the Flip & Rotate section, click the Vertical or Horizontal flip icons.
- To rotate the video, in the Flip & Rotate section, click the Rotate icon or use the plus and minus buttons to specify the rotation angle. Alternatively, on the canvas, click the Rotation handle at the bottom of the yellow rectangle and rotate the video manually.
Adjust color settings
To adjust color settings, click the Adjust tab and drag the sliders to change your video opacity, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, and add a blur effect. Click Reset at the bottom to reset the settings to default.
Change video volume
To change the video volume, click the Volume tab and drag the slider to adjust the volume.
Change video speed
To slow down or speed up the video, click the Speed tab and drag the slider to set a custom speed or select one of the speed presets 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.25, 1.5, or 2.
To remove the video from the project timeline, select its thumbnail, and then do one of the following:
- At the top-left of the timeline, click the Delete icon.
- Press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
The file will be removed from your project but will stay in the Uploads section.