You can export your project which is up to 30 seconds as a static or animated GIF in Clideo Video Editor.
If you choose to create a GIF, due to the technical limitations of GIF format, the resulting file will be as follows:
- The file resolution will be 480p.
- The file will have no sound.
- The color scheme will be up to 256 colors.
Read more about animated GIFs.
Upload your files
To upload your files, do one of the following:
- In the navigation sidebar, click the + icon, then click Choose files to choose the files from your device.
- In the navigation sidebar, click the + icon, and then click Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox icons to choose the files from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
- Drag and drop the files from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
Create your GIF
Position all the required media elements on your project timeline and adjust their settings as needed.
You can add videos, images, animated GIFs, or text elements. No audio can be added to GIFs.
The overall duration of your project should be up to 30 seconds.
Export your project as a GIF
To export the project as a GIF, do the following:
- At the top right click Export.
- In the pop-up window, select the GIF setting. If it is disabled, make sure your project duration is up to 30 seconds.
- Click Continue and wait for the process to finish. Depending on the selected export option, your video duration, and applied settings this process can take up to several minutes. You can click Cancel at the bottom to stop the export process and get back to the editing screen.