The Video Cutter tool allows you to extract or delete the chosen snippet from your video. You can also change the file format.
- Go to the Video Cutter tool.
To add your video file, do one of the following:
- Click Choose file to select a file from your device.
- Drag and drop a file from a folder on your computer or laptop to the webpage.
- Hover over the arrow to the right of the button to select a file from your Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
Once the file is uploaded, you can extract or delete a part of it:
- To extract a part of the video, drag the yellow handles to specify this part, and then click Extract Selected in the right pane. Alternatively, in the Cut from… section, you can manually set the start and end timestamps.
- To remove a part of the video, drag the yellow handles to specify this part, and then click Delete Selected in the right pane. Alternatively, in the Cut from… section, you can manually set the start and end timestamps.
Add fade-in and fade-out effects
This option is available when you choose Extract Selected. To make your video appear and disappear gradually, select Fade in and Fade out.
Read more about fade effects.
Add a crossfade effect
This option is available when you choose Delete Selected. To add a smooth transition effect between the files, select Crossfade.
Change export formats
To change the export format, select the file type of your choice in the Format list at the bottom.
Export and save your video
- To save the file, click the Export button at the bottom right and wait for the process to complete.
Once you have exported the project, on the result page, you can do one of the following:
- To review the file, click the Play icon in the Preview pane.
- To remove the watermark, click Remove watermark (you will proceed to the Pricing page to buy a Clideo Pro plan).
- To save the file to your device, click Download.
- To save the file to your Google Drive or Dropbox storage account, hover over or click the arrow to the right of the Download button.
- To return to editing, click Edit.
- To proceed with editing in another Clideo tool, under Continue in…, select one of the icons (a Clideo Pro plan is required).