Clideo uses FastSpring to process your payments and billings. You can manage your orders, subscriptions, and payment information on the FastSpring website.
To change your payment information, add a new payment method, and replace card details, do the following:
- Open https://clideo.onfastspring.com/account.
- Enter the same email address you previously used when buying a Clideo subscription. An email with a temporary link for accessing your account on FastSpring will be sent to you.
- In the email, click the Click here to manage your orders link. This link is valid for 24 hours.
- On the FastSpring Checkout page, click the Account Details and Payment Methods tab to manage your payment information. Then, do one of the following:
- To add a new card or PayPal account, in the Payment Methods section, click Add Payment Methods.
- To remove the old card, in the Payment Methods section, click Manage, then select Remove.
- To change your personal information, in the Your Profile section, click Edit.
If you are asked to enter the email again after clicking the Click here to manage your orders link, this could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your temporary link is no longer valid. Enter your email again to generate a new link that will be sent to your email address one more time.
- You are not using the same email address you previously used when buying a Clideo subscription. This is the email address to which your order receipt from Clideo Checkout was sent. If you do not remember this email, search all your inboxes for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.